Welcome to The Phoenix Bar & Bowling and Jacksonville Brewing Co.!
This historic site first opened its doors during the mid-century bowling craze in 1958 as Bowl-o-matic. The building experienced a great fire in the '90s and was nearly destroyed. After an extensive renovation, it rose from the ashes as Phoenix Lanes, but closed once more during the 2013 recession.
The owners of many bar/restaurant locations in Riverside's King Street District (including The Garage, theLOFT, Rogue Bar, and Bearded Buffalo Brewing Co.) have teamed up with Jacksonville Brewing Co. to rebuild the historic 15,000 square foot location as a bar, bowling alley, pizza kitchen and brewery destination.
A Few Highlights
- Four full bars throughout the facility with a variety of spirits, local craft, domestic and import brews.
- A craft pizza kitchen serving dinner daily, with dough imported fresh from Brooklyn, NY. The kitchen stays open until 2am every night.
- Karaoke several nights per week in a bar overlooking the brewing facility hosted by the bartender.
- A great place to watch any game with 5 large HD projection screens and 26 HD TVs throughout the venue with surround sound.
- Bar tops built from the building's original bowling lanes, and bar fronts created from used whiskey barrels.